Live: Goal Setting 101...
- What do I want (Focus)?
- John Goddard & Jeff's DDW List
- Some attainable & some really reaching
- How can I get there (Goals)?
- Goals should be progressive, building on each other
- Good goals are SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-Limited
- Why do I want this (Habits)?
- Remember why you started!
- Cut out the obstacles, consider making a 'not to do' list
- Who & Where do I share them (Ephor & the MDA)?
- Share your goals with your Ephor
- Shave some of your goals with everyone
Around 350 BC, King Philip II of Macedon: “If once I enter into your territories, I will destroy you all, you will be slaves forever, never to rise again.”
Weekly Challenge (comment below):
- Make and share your DDW list!?