Many will be closing their first 30-Day MDA this week… You should be seeing results!!
Ex. My MDA
- Biggest Victory... Changing my habits (“21/90 Rule”)
- Biggest Lesson Learned… Not intentional + doubt = missed goals
- What I need to do this month… Be more clear on my goals
In an account from Herodotus…
"When the banished Samians reached Sparta, they had audience of the magistrates, before whom they made a long speech, as was natural with persons greatly in want of aid." When it was over, the Spartans averred that they could no longer remember the first half of their speech, and thus "...could make nothing of the remainder."
Afterwards the Samians had another audience, whereat they simply said, showing a bag which they had brought with them, 'The bag wants flour.'
The Spartans answered that they did not need to have said 'the bag'; however, they resolved to give them aid.”
Weekly Challenge (comment below):
Answer two questions and apply!!
- What do you need to do to be more intentional?
- What do you need to do to be more focused?
*Don’t doubt the process, YOU ARE CHANGING and we are a third of the way there!!